Code Enforcement Director
To obtain a building permit you will need to submit the following site plan information before a building permit can be issued.
- Name, address, and phone number of applicant.
- Name, address, and phone number of owner.
- Name of electrician if you do not live in the building.
- Name of plumber if you do not live in the building.
- Name of mechanical contractor if you do not live in the building.
- Address of building site.
- Draw lot and give dimensions.
- Show size and placement of existing buildings.
- Show size and placement of proposed buildings.
- Show how far building set back from lot lines.
- Show parking existing and proposed.
- Show ingress and egress.
- Give information about proposed use of building.
- Show where water and sewer will enter the building.
- Show where electrical will enter the building.
- Show drainage for the lot if applicable.
- Show location of garbage pickup.
- Do you request garbage bins? How many? (Commercial Use Only)
- Number of pickups requested per week. (Commercial Use Only)
- Locate any and all utilities that cross the property.
- Two sets of drawings to be submitted to Code Enforcement Office