To obtain a building permit you will need to submit the following site plan
information before a building permit can be issued.
1. Name, address, and phone number of applicant.
2. Name, address, and phone number of owner.
3. Name of electrician if you do not live in the building.
4. Name of plumber if you do not live in the building.
5. Name of mechanical contractor if you do not live in the building.
6. Address of building site.
7. Draw lot and give dimensions.
8. Show size and placement of existing buildings.
9. Show size and placement of proposed buildings.
10. Show how far building set back from lot lines.
11. Show parking existing and proposed.
12. Show ingress and egress.
13. Give information about proposed use of building.
14. Show where water and sewer will enter the building.
15. Show where electrical will enter the building.
16. Show drainage for the lot if applicable.
17. Show location of garbage pickup.
18. Do you request garbage bins? How many? (Commercial Use Only)
19. Number of pickups requested per week. (Commercial Use Only)
20. Locate any and all utilities that cross the property.
21. Two sets of drawings to be submitted to Code Enforcement Office.